Keen to collaborate but feel like you’re missing the mark?
We’re better together.
As a leader, you need to both identify and make the most of the wisdom and experience in your organisation or team. With so many operational issues to address and negotiate, however, the emotional content is often overlooked. The advantage of an emotionally resilient leader is having the skills and awareness to build a stronger, more successful organisation.
Why with us?
We provide a comprehensive container to develop the practical skills and confidence you require for collaborative management. You will learn more about yourself as a manager. This provides a strong and practical foundation for enhancing your management skills.
What will I learn?
Extended leadership skills
- Building emotional resilience to handle ‘tricky’ encounters
- The micro skills for good management
- Being conscious of your personal motivations
- Your leadership style and its impact
- How you can change your practices to better match your values
- Your capacity to effect change and influence values
- Taking care of yourself
How we affect each other
- Understanding the unconscious dynamics at work in a team
- Organisational dynamics and our role in these
- The unspoken components of organisational culture
- Role theory – roles people play in teams and how we can avoid getting stuck in these
Working with your group or organisation
- Facilitating collaborative teamwork
- Increasing confidence in risk taking in being genuine
- Understanding our organisation’s values and beliefs
Full details and registration >