Date: 04/02/2019 - 08/02/2019
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00pmLocation: Abbotsford Convent, Melbourne
Event Format: 5 day intensive training program
Event Host: OrganiseUs
Come and spend five days learning with the best digital strategists, campaigners and organisers from across Australia, the US and UK. It’s for early-career campaigners, or campaigners with more experience looking to broaden their digital skills. This is a hands on, fun, fail-safe learning environment with a twist. You’ll put what you learn into immediate action, running a mock digital campaign scenario throughout the week.
- Creating winning campaigns: strategy, tactics and analysing power.
- Telling compelling stories: excellent email, strategic social media and testing assumptions.
- Making money: rapid response, digital fundraising and appealing campaigns.
- Digital organising: Designing and building websites, action pages and email campaigns. Excelling in excel, HTML and CSS.
- Community organising: Understanding CRMs, segmentation, integration and using digital to create community.