This (US) guide provides detailed insights and resources on:
– Statistics on current workplace diversity
– Comparison of weekly pay by gender
– What influences a lack of diversity and inclusion
– Tips on improving diversity in the workplace
– Why diversity is so important
– Initiatives and resources
… and much more!
Posts Tagged: planning - (5 found)
Bruce Dickson writes, “Because coherent VMP statements come out of a group consensus process of some kind they demonstrate a group of people didn’t just get together. They were able to identify shared values and purpose and come to the best consensus available on concepts and language for their likemindedness. A Constitution and Bylaws are NOT the “spine” of your org, nor the heart. Constitution and Bylaws cannot and do not substitute for simple statements describing the WHAT of your org: HOW you plan to make the world more wonderful, WHAT goals you have and HOW you generate income-support.” This resources includes workshop process guides.